New Beginning

I'm a young female adult who is as simple as my human's nature can let me be. I'm down to Earth and open-minded, as Thomas Cochrane will say :"If the individual is to be happy in the contemporary order, he must be open-minded with respect to new values and new arrangements"


I've been on this Earth not too long but i've been through enough, seen, heard, and done many things which make me who i am today. Do i have regrets? No. Have i learned some few things? Yes. Did i meet interesting people on my journey? Yes. As the sunrise after the night, I can see myself rising again as bright as the Sun. 


The strength of a Human Being is not not to fall but to rise every time he/she falls. Yes life is sure not a bed of roses but we better ourselves after making mistakes. The most important thing is to keep your head high and go forward in becoming a better person and doing the best of your abilities, go the extra mile. No matter what you've been through there is always a new beginning. We all deserve a second chance. 


What we make of our lives is up to each and everyone of us. No one can make us. We have the perfect ability to make decisions on our own and take responsibility for them. As i write on my new blog, I hope i'll be able to inspire many of you. We might have similarities who knows? 

This is a new beginning, the beginning of a long and adventurous journey which i'm pretty sure i won't regret. It's like a breeze of fresh air and i can't wait to see how it will go. Let's do this, let's start this new journey. I'm heading one way and it's forward. Let The Journey Begin :-)
        

8 comments:

Persona said...

Looking forward to this journey. I can't wait.

Godfather said...

Congratulations Gaelenna:

You did it - and in spectacular fashion. The blog is looking absolutely great. This is indeed a new beginning--and I will be coming back here often to join you on this adventure you've undertaken.

Happy Blogging!

SiaRani said...

I was wondering where to leave comments.loool. Anyway welcome to the blog world sis, hope you plan to stick around. i oh-so loveee your intro, so simple and down to earth just like the author. loool. so, now just jump on the bandwagon and start writing. its fun, am getting into it. okay g2g now, but will be back for more. good job.

Unknown said...

Persona, i can't wait either. I guess you are my number one fan and follower lol. Thanks for your support

Godfather, thanks. Let's see how it will go

Sia, awww sorry for the hassle. I hope i'll love blogging. And thanks for the support.

Persona said...

Awwww.....Gaelenna. I'm honoured...Lol!

Anonymous said...

I am with all they way bestie!!!

Anonymous said...

lool...I meant to write that I am all the way with you!!!

Unknown said...

Awwww anonymous u r hiding but i have only one bestie ;-). Thanks.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Social Bookmarks

 
Copyright © Gaelenna's Corner