Happy New Year 2011

Here we are, it's 1-1-11!!!! I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone of you and your family a Happy New Year!! I'm asking for health, blessings, prosperity, and success for you and your family. I also want to thank you for making this blog moving by reading it, commenting, following me, helping with the design and my friend (You know yourself) who gave me the idea to create one, a BIG thank you to all of you.


I don't know about you but for me and those who know me personally, 2010 was a memorable year, it marked me as 2007 did. Some events happened that i will not wish to anyone even my worst enemy, if someone consider himself/herself as such, because i don't think i have any enemy except Satan. But 2010 was also good because i have rediscovered myself spiritually, i recognize i lost communication with God for a while but He is a merciful God. I can say that i have reconnected with God in a way i never did. Don't get me wrong i have always been a "Christian" but now i know what it's really like. All glory be to God because i was able to make it through 2010 and i can do way better, 2011 is my breakthrough year, 2011 is my year, Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I know that like a father if i go to God and ask Him he will always answer i don't have to worry about anything God got it made for me already Philippians 4:6 says: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.".


What is your resolution for this year? My resolution is to get closer and closer to God. I want to be in perfect harmony and communication with the Most High because God's peace surpasses every understanding. Oh and NO MORE fast food for 2011 lol :-). Share your resolution with me....What's your resolution? And may the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guards your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus..Amen!!!!






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! STAY BLESSED EVERYONE!!!



4 comments:

Godfather said...

Happy New Year Gaelle!

Persona said...

Fast food?......Ok o! Lol! Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

Godfather:: Happy New Year to you too!! And thanks for everything :-)
Persona:: yea fast food lol thanks Happy New Year to you too

Persona said...

Hmmm....I'll be watching you know...;)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Social Bookmarks

 
Copyright © Gaelenna's Corner