New Living...



As i was on my way home this evening, this song was being played on the radio. What caught my attention is the lyrics because it kind of reflects the new me if i can put it that way. See i use to be a church goer if i can put it that way, going to church every Sunday because it was the routine even though i believe in the existence of God and i know that some things are not good to do. But recently i can say that i have been saved. Not only i believe that there is God but i also know that He is there for me if i'm there for Him and i also believe in the death of Jesus Christ. He is not asking a lot from me but just me to walk in His ways and trust Him with all my soul. 
God is not difficult to please you know. Some surgeons while performing a surgery to heal or to save someone's life, they like listening to inspirational songs or any kind of song that keep them going and concentrate. God is the same way, while healing us or while moving in our life, He likes listening to worships and praises to keep Him going. As for me i rely a lot on songs to praise Him and this song is going to be for sure one of my favorite because when i was listening to it i felt fulfilled in a way and happy too for some reason. But i know it's because my soul knows that my God is pleased with me liking and meditating and trying to learn it as it was playing. I hope that you will like it too.

1 comments:

Persona said...

Glad this song reflects you and your new start....Keep shining!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Social Bookmarks

 
Copyright © Gaelenna's Corner